Having the right sunglass display rack is essential in attracting customers to buy your sunglasses. In fact, it is one of the best strategies you can do to increase your sales. Sunglasses are used by most people that it has become a valuable accessory even for the non-active persons. They come in different shapes and sizes which not only protect your eyes, but have also become an extension of your style. Because of the different designs of sunglasses, it has become a must-have ornament and you can definitely see the variation on sunglasses display fixtures.
Here’s how to sell sunglasses in your store in 5 steps:
1. Display in Check-out Counters – compared to clothes, sunglasses can be tried on easily in less than 15 seconds. If you display these in check-out counters, your customers can try fitting them on while waiting for their turn and add it in their purchase which means added sales.
2. Marketing Promotions – think of gimmicks such as offering a 15% discount on the next pair of sunglasses a customer will purchase. Place a cool image of a model who’s wearing the same pair that you’re selling. These are just a couple of ways that you can do to promote your eyewear on a sunglass display.
3. Train your Salespeople – create a sales pitch and train your people to influence your customers to buy your sunglasses. If you have good salesmen and saleswomen, it will increase your margins.
4. Proper Visualization – place a mirror near your sunglass display for your customers to check how they look. This will help them see if your sunglasses will highlight their features and ultimately lure them into buying their own pair.
5. Good Presentation – get a Point of Purchase (POP) display rack for you to sell sunglasses as this is the most important. Having an attractive POP display is very significant in grabbing your customer’s attention. Presentation is very crucial in capturing your customers’ attention so having a custom-made display can entice your customers to pick them on a sunglass display and try them on.
Basically, there are two kinds of sunglass point of purchase display racks; a counter-top and a floor rack display.
Counter-top POP displays will save room in your store if you are a budding retailer as it does not consume much space. If area is not an issue, you can use floor rack displays as they carry more pairs of sunglasses. If you want to save your retail service space, you can opt for a slat wall merchandise that can accommodate up to 18 pairs of sunglasses. If you have a vacant counter, you can opt from various counter-top point of sale displays which can carry 4 sunglasses to reasonably friendly racks that can accommodate 30 pieces of sunglasses. But if you have a big space together with a lot of sunglasses you want to sell, you can just get a rack that can carry 72 to 120 pairs of sunglasses.
There are a number of factors which you have to consider in choosing the POP display racks that you want to buy. You just have to be certain that you choose the best retail fixtures that will fit your store well. Because your point of purchase displays will always be worth it as they help persuade your customers that what you are selling is important to them.