FABULOUS’ Beauty Awards are here, and we have all the winners hot off the press.
If you’re looking to refresh your make up bag post lockdown these are some of the best products to snap up – and they’re chosen by you!
Thousands of your voted for your favourites from the long lists, and whether you’re looking for a new foundation, a beauty gadget or even some pampering treats; we’ve got all the top picks.
Here all the winners and the runners up, and to make it even easier here’s also where to snap up the best best places to get them.
So if you’ve been wondering who’s won big, read on and find out.
Best Base Product
Looking for a good base? You can’t go wrong with Urban Decay’s Stay Naked Hydromaniac – the winner of our best base.
Perfect for hydrating your skin whilst giving you buildable medium coverage it’s a must have for all year round.
- Winner: Urban Decay Stay Naked Hydromaniac, £29.00 , Lookfantastic – buy here
- Runner Up: Laura Mercier Pure Canvas Primer, £34, Lookfantastic – buy here
- Runner Up: It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better Foundation, £32.50 – buy here
Best Bath Product
Our Best Bath Product winner was Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salts Soaking Solution Coconut Oil; perfect for sore muscles and super soft skin – you can’t go wrong.
- Winner: Dr Teal’s Pure Epso Salts Soaking Solution Coconut Oil, £7.99 – buy here
- Runner Up: Sanctuary Spa Vitamin C Shower Smoothie, £6.50, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: L’Occitane Almond Milky Bath, £27, L’Occitane- buy here
Best Beauty Gadget
A total gamechanger, the Oral-B iO beat stiff competition from Foreo and Braun to be our Best Beauty Gadget winner.
Packed full of tech, it’ll give you your best teeth clean yet.
- Winner: Oral-B iO, £250, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Foreo Luna 3, £169 – buy here
- Runner Up: Braun Silk Epil 9 Flex, £160, Boots – buy here
Best Body Product
Soap and Glory is one of our favourite brands, and their Buff and Ready Body Scrub is perfect for smooth, glowing skin.
Our winner, there’s green rea extract and exfoliating coconut shell and jojoba beads for your smoothest skin yet.
- Buff and Winner: Soap & Glory Ready Coconut Body Scrub, £8, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Venus Comfortglide Coconut with Platinum Handle, £13 – buy here
- Runner Up: Weleda Skin Food Body Butter, £18.95 – buy here
Best British Brand
Our best British Brand winner was No 7.
Boots’ affordable yet premium beauty brand is home to some of our skincare and beauty favourites.
Best Brow Product
Big brows aren’t going anywhere, and these are the products you choose as our winners.
Benefit’s Gimme Brow is perfect for a bushy brow look that stays all day – here’s where you can buy it.
- Winner: Benefit Cosmetics Gimme Brow+, £22.50, Lookfantastic – buy here
- Runner Up: Bareminerals Strength & Length Serum-infused Brow Gel, £23, Lookfantasic – buy here
- Runner Up: Sleek Brow Laminate Clear Brow Gel, £5.49, Boots – buy here
Best Budget Product
You don’t need to spend a lot to look a million dollars, these are our best budget product winners.
- Winner: Garnier Micellar Reusable Eco Pads, £8.99, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Rimmel London Wonder’ink Liquid Eyeliner, £6.99 – buy here
- Runner Up: Dots For Spots, £5.99, Amazon – buy here
Best Celebrity Beauty Brand/Collaboration
You’re in good company with these celeb beauty brands, and who else would be our winner than Fenty?
- Winner: Fenty Beauty- buy here
- Runner Up: Primark x Andrew Fitzsimmons – buy here
- Runner Up: Florence By Mills – buy here
Best Cheek Product
Get a perfectly pink look or a summer glow with these products.
Beating all the other blushes and bronzers was Charlotte Tilbury’s Airbrush bronzer.
- Winner: Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Bronzer, £39, Charlotte Tilbury – buy here
- Runner Up: Mac Glow Play Blush, £24, Lookfantastic – buy here
- Runner Up: Westman Atelier Baby Cheeks Blush, £44 – buy here
Everyone should have a signature scent and you can’t go wrong with these three.
Beating all the competition was Chloe Signature.
- Winner: Chloe Signature Eau De Parfum, £77.99, Fragrance Direct – buy here
- Runner Up: Paco Rabanne Lady Million, £33.99, Fragrance Direct – buy here
- Runner Up: Armani Si EDP, £95.19, Fragrance Direct – buy here
Best Cult Product
These are favourites for a reason, and our top winner was the always reliable Bastiste Original Dry Shampoo.
A staple beauty product it’s here to help you make the most out of your blow dry. u
- Winner: Batiste Original Dry Shampoo, £2.17, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Clarins Double Serum, £79 – buy here
- Runner Up: Tweezerman Classic Slant Tweezer, £22, Boots – buy here
Best Curl Product
Calling curly hair gals, these ae the products you need to keep your curls in tip top condition.
- Winner: Mane ‘n Tail Herbal Gro Leave-in Creme, £9.95, – buy here
- Runner Up: Lee Stafford For The Love Of Curls Serum Lotion, £5.33, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Only Curls Cleansing Co-wash, £16, Only Curls – buy here
Best Eco Brand
Eco and sustainable products are more important than ever, but if you don’t know where to start try these winners out for size.
Best Eye Make-up Product
You can’t beat a good mascara, and this year Maybelline’s viral success Sky High Mascara was a huge hit with you guys.
- Winner: Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara, £7.99, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Smashbox Always On Cream Shadow, £18, Lookfantasic – buy here
- Runner Up: Vieve The Essential Eyeshadow Palette, £43 – buy here
Best Fake Tan Brand
We can’t promise you the sun, but we can promise you a good fake tan and these three came out top when voted by you guys.
We love St Tropez for it’s instant, realistic glow.
Best Hair Styling Product
Now lockdown is over, take your hair out that bun and get glam.
These are the best products we’ve found to help you keep your hair do in one place.
- Winner: Moroccanoil Volumizing Mist, £22.65 , Look fantastic – buy here
- Runner Up: John Frieda Volume Lift Conditioning Mist, £6.99 – buy here
- Runner Up: Redken Oil For All, £21.50, Lookfantastic – buy here
Best Hair Tool
Dyson’s Corrale straighteners came out on top, and with good reason – the legendary styler holds the top spot.
- Winner: Dyson Corrale Straightener, £399.99 – buy here
- Runner Up: Ghd Rise Hot Brush, £169, Lookfantasic – buy here
- Runner Up: Cloud Nine The Air Shot Pro, £99, Selfridges – buy here
Best Haircare Product
Looking for a new mask or oil to bring your hair back to life, this year’s Aussie’s cult 3 Minute Miracle rained supreme.
- Winner: Aussie Blonde Hydration 3 Minute Miracle, £6.99, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Herbal Essences Essences Of Life Argan Oil Repair & Renew Intensive Mask, £9.99, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Kérastase Genesi Bain Hydra-fortifant, £23.50, Lookfantastoc – buy here
Best High Street Skincare Brand
Tiktok’s favourite cleanser Cerave came out trumps this year.
The budget cleanser range is priced under £10 and has been a huge hit with beauty fans this year.
Best Lip Product
Keep your lips looking their best with these amazing lip products.
This year Nars’ cult Afterglow Lip Balm has won, because who wants smudged lipstick under their mask.
- Winner: Nars Afterglow Lip Balm, £22, Lookfantastic – buy here
- Runner Up: Charlotte Tilbury Hyaluronic Happikiss, £25, Charlotte Tilbury – buy here
- Runner Up: Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss, £6.99, Lookfantasic – buy here
Best Male Fragrance
Not sure where to start when buying a fragrance for the man in your life.
These three male scents came out tops, with Dior Savage as your overall winner.
- Winner: Dior Sauvage EDP, £68, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Paco Rabanne 1 Million Parfum, £75, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Hugo Boss Boss Bottled EDP, £78, Boots – buy here
Best Male Grooming Product
Men’s Beauty has upped it’s game in recent years.
These three are the best of the new launches, and would make perfect gifts.
- Winner: Braun Series 7 70-n7200cc Wet & Dry Shaver, £140, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: L’oreal Paris Men Expert Barber Club Solid Shampoo And Wash, £6.99, Lookfantsic – buy here
- Runner Up: Harry’s Truman Razor, £8.00 – buy here
Best Nail Brand
As we adjust to post lockdown life, one habit we’re keeping up is at home manicures, and OPI has reigned supreme this year.
Best New Brand
There’s been lots of big releases this year, but Skin+Me has come out as the overall winner of the best new brand.
Don’t miss out.
Best New Fragrance
Change up your fragrances with one of these newly released scents.
We’re loving the Givenchy Beauty Irresistible, and so are you guys!
- Winner: Givenchy Beauty Irresistible Edp, £52, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Carolina Herrera Good Girl Supreme Edp, £55.50, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Jo Malone London Scarlet Poppy Cologne Intense, £88, Lookfantastic – buy here
Best Premium Skincare Brand
An old favourite or a cult classic, sometimes you don’t mind spending a little more.
These are the brands you chose as your premium skincare faves, with Clarins coming out tops.
Now the high street has reopened, here’s where your heading!
Best SPF Brand
Don’t forget SPF!
It’s not just for summer it’s all year round and affordable fave Nivea has won this year.
Feel good from the inside out with these winning supplements.
- Winner: Boots Good Gut Live Friendly Bacteria + Skin & Hair Support, £11, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Vitabiotics Immunace Fizz, £7.50, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Beauty Pie Like Sun Vitamin D Supplement, from £10.46, Beauty Pie – buy here
And finally, our Editor’s Pick, this year Clinque Moisture Surge was the winner.
For uber hydrated, soft, glowing skin you can’t go wrong with it.
- Winner: Clinique Moisture Surge 72hr, £38, Lookfanstic – buy here
- Runner Up: Head & Shoulders Daily Protect Shampoo, £6, Boots – buy here
- Runner Up: Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-recovery Complex, £82, Boots – buy here
Glossier has launched its FIRST EVER bronzer Solar Paint.
Team GB x Ben Sherman Tokyo Olympics 2020 collection has launched and it looks incredible.
Lavazza launches first coffee machine with built in Amazon Alexa and it looks incredible.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.